8.4.13

Popular Prayer Devotionals

It may seem strange that I'm writing about something like "popular prayer devotionals". As a matter of fact, I've been doing a lot of strange writing as of late--but this newest trend of awesome inspirational prayer devotionals is the most important to me, as I am trying to learn how to effectively and fervently pray.
James 5:16b says that the "effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much". Now there's no saying I'm a righteous [wo]man, but I'd like to get closer to the point. Christians are supposed to aspire to be like Christ (hence the title "Christian") and one way of doing that is by learning to pray like Jesus did. Matthew 6:9, in this manner, therefore, pray...

Yup. Prayer. The thing that most people use their inability to do so as an excuse to not talk to God--but personally, I'm getting tired of talking to God and feeling like I'm not getting results--hence, I am researching the best awesome inspirational prayer devotionals.

You can read all about my best devotional prayer books list here:
http://www.squidoo.com/awesome-inspirational-prayer-devotionals

No comments:

Post a Comment